Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hair, hair, hair clips

The hair clips continue.  I'll just keep making these until I run out of clips.

These are little beaded balls I learned to make from MyDailyBead. I got a headache learning to make these as learning from videos drives me nuts. Still, these are so cute, I can't stop making them.







These crochet flowers with rose buttons are the little lady's current favourite. They match her preschool uniform nicely.



The next three were a birthday gift for one of my daughter's dance class friends. The blue flowers are crochet with gold buttons.


The ballerina is a crochet applique from EverLaughter. I showed it to the little lady as I put it in her friend's gift bag. Then I had to make a solemn promise that I'd make one for her.


The last set are these spiky paper bead clusters. They remind me a bit of durian.



The lace mat is coming along.  I'll get a picture for the next post.

2 comments:

  1. They look brilliant I am sure she will look lovely with them
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous hair clips!!! They are all so creative!! :)

    ReplyDelete